Thursday, August 25, 2011

Le Medova


What I Ate: Ravioles du Royans au Basilic
Price: €€
Taste: 5
Décor: 3
Service: 4
Additional Thoughts: My sister had tuna salad, that was humongous.  The wait was a little bit long, but when the food came we were starving, so we ate more of our food.  There was a bar inside, and they have a few chairs outside.  There were no windows, so we sat inside looking at the people walking by, in the sunlight.

Restaurant Name: Le Mendova
Address: 3 Rue de l'Echelle 75001 Paris
Phone Number: 0142608426
Website: N/A

Au revoir for now!
 -La Petite Critique

5 comments:

  1. Another great review! Glad to see your ravioli tasted great. Your portion looked pretty humongous too! Makes me want to eat some ravioli for dinner! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ravioli looks delish. can the french cook pasta as well as biz nonna?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via your aunt's blog, Mrs. Stranded. We have friends that spent two years in France and they have three children...Sophie was nine when they moved to Paris. What a wonderful idea to document your experience through a blog. I love your Foodie scale and your art work is magnificent as well. I'll be sure to tell my friend Sophie about your blog. Looking forward to hearing about your next meal.

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great spot to try, I think I would have had the same thing. Keep up the good work.
    -Gina-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma Petite, Your dish looks really appetizing! I can smell the basil! Hmmmmm! What does 'du Royans' mean? You'll have to educate me in some French. I have much to learn...and you make the best teacher ever!
    Hurray for the Petite Critique!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please tell me what you think about my review.